The HT77xxFA series is a set of synchronous step-up DC/DC converters with high efficiency. The series devices have the advantage of extremely low start-up voltage, which is suitable for 1-cell Alkaline battery applications. Being manufactured using CMOS technology ensures ultra low supply current to extend power endurance for portable products. The devices require only three external components to provide a fixed output voltage of 2.7V, 3.0V, 3.3V, 3.7V or 5.0V.
In order to save PCB layout area, these devices are using synchronous topology integrated schottky diode, and also using 3-pin SOT89, 3-pin SOT23 and 5-pin SOT23 packages. For 5-pin SOT23 package type, it also includes an internal chip enable function to reduce power consumption in the shutdown mode.
* Ultra low supply current : 4μA
* Low ripple and low noise
* High efficiency up to 95%
* Fixed output voltage: 2.7V, 3.0V, 3.3V, 3.7V, 5.0V
* High output voltage accuracy: ±2%
* Output current: Up to 200mA @ 0.6×VOUT≤VIN≤VOUT
* Low shutdown current: 0.1μA (Typ.)
* Package types: 3-pin SOT89, 3-pin SOT23 and 5-pin SOT23