The HT70xxA-3 series devices area set of three terminal low power voltage detectors implemented in CMOS technology. Each voltage detector in the series detects a particular fixed voltage ranging from 2.2V to 8.2V. The voltage detectors consist of a high-precision and low power consumption standard voltage source as well as a comparator, hysteresis circuit, and an output driver. CMOS technology ensures low power consumption.
Although designed primarily as fixed voltage detectors, these devices can be used with external components to detect user specified threshold voltages.
* Low power consumption
* Low temperature coefficient
* High input voltage range (up to 30V)
* Quiescent current 1uA
* Output voltage accuracy: tolerance ±2%
* Built-in hysteresis characteristic
* 3-pin SOT89 and 5-pin SOT23 package