The HT7463A/B is a current mode buck converter. With a wide input range from 4.5V to 52V, the HT7463A/B is suitable for a wide range of applications such as power conditioning from unregulated sources. Having a low internal switch typical RDSON value of 0.9Ω, the device has a good operating typical efficiency value of 85% and the added advantage of reduced junction temperature.
The operating frequency is fixed at 1250/550kHz for the HT7463A/HT7463B respectively. The HT7463A allows the use of small external components while still being able to have low output voltage ripple.
* Wide Input Voltage Range 4.5V to 52V
* 52V / 0.9(Ω) Internal Power MOSFET
* 600mA Peak Output Current
* Up to 90% Efficiency
* 1.25MHz (HT7463A) and 550kHz (HT7463B) Fixed Operating Frequency
* Ultra Low Shutdown Current < 1μA
* Output Short Circuit Protection
* Thermal Shutdown Protection
* Package Type: SOT23-6