The Holtek HT75xx-7 is a low power high voltage series of regulators implemented in CMOS technology which has the advantages of low voltage drop and low quiescent current. They allow input voltages as high as 30V and are available with several fixed output voltages ranging from 2.1V to 12.0V.
When the CE input is low, a fast discharge path pulls the output voltage low via an internal pull-down resistor. An internal over-current protection circuit prevents the device from damage even if the output is shorted to ground. An over-temperature protection circuit ensures the device junction temperature will not exceed a temperature of 160°C.
* Low power consumption
* Low voltage drop
* Low temperature coefficient
* High input voltage -- up to 30V
* Output voltage accuracy: tolerance ±2%
* Over current protection
* Over temperature protection
* Chip enable/disable function
* 3-pin SOT89 and 5-pin SOT23 packages