The Holtek HT75xx-1 series is a set of three-terminal low power high voltage implemented in CMOS technology. They can deliver 100mA output current and allow an input voltage as high as 30V. They are available with several fixed output voltages ranging from 2.1V to 12.0V. CMOS technology ensures low voltage drop and low quiescent current.
Although designed primarily as fixed voltage regulators, these devices can be used with external components to obtain variable voltages and currents.
* Low power consumption
* Low voltage drop
* Low temperature coefficient
* High input voltage (up to 30V)
* Quiescent current 2.5uA
* High output current : 100mA
* Output voltage accuracy: tolerance ±3%
* 3-pin SOT89 and 5-pin SOT23