The Holtek HT73Lxx are a series of low dropout voltage regulators with an input voltage range from 2.3V to 6.6V. They are available in a range of fixed output voltages from 0.9V to 3.6V. When the CE pin input is low, a fast discharge path pulls the output voltage low via an internal pull-down resistor. An internal overcurrent protection circuit prevents the devices from damage even if their output was shorted to ground. An over-temperature protection circuit ensures the device junction temperature will not exceed a temperature of 150ºC.
Due to the device’s outstanding PSRR and low output noise performance features, they are suitable for use in powering RF applications such as sub-1GHz transceivers. Their ultra-small 4-pin DFN package type with their 0.4mm thickness makes the devices also suitable for space limited applications such as financial/credit cards or smart wearable products.
* 2.3V to 6.6V operating input voltage
* Up to 250mA output current capability
* Fixed output voltage range: 0.9V, 1.05V, 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.7V, 3.0V, 3.3V and 3.6V with ±2% accuracy
* Ultra low input consumption current: 1.35μA (typical)
* Stable with 1μF ceramic output capacitor
* Fast output discharge to ground when shutdown
* Soft-start function when powered on
* High PSRR: 75dB at 1kHz
* Low output noise: 50μVRMS from 10Hz to 100kHz
* Over current and over temperature protection features
* Enable/disable function
* Package types: 4-pin DFN, 5-pin SOT23 and 3-pin SOT89