The Holtek HT73xx series is a set of three-terminal, low power, high voltage regulators implemented in CMOS technology. The series features extremely low quiescent current which is typically 3.5mA. They allow input voltages as high as 12V. The device provides large current with a significantly small dropout voltage.
The Holtek HT73xx consists of a high-precision voltage reference, an error correction circuit, and a current limited output driver.
They are available with several fixed output voltages ranging from 1.8V to 5.0V. CMOS technology ensures low dropout voltage and low current consumption. Although designed primarily as fixed voltage regulators,
these devices can be used with external components to generate variable voltages and currents.
* Ultra low quiescent current: 3.5mA (typ.)
* High input voltage (up to 12V)
* Output voltage: 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.7V, 3.0V, 3.3V, 3.5V, 5.0V
* Output voltage accuracy: tolerance ±3%
* Maximum output current: 250mA
* Low dropout voltage
* Low temperature coefficient
* 3-pin SOT89 package